Metzger pp. 41-58
- What books does manuscript p75 contain? When is it dated?
- What uncial manuscript is the text of p75 very similar to?
- Who discovered manuscript Aleph and where?
- From what century is manuscript Aleph? What name is given to it?
- To whom was the manuscript presented as a gift? Where was it taken in 1933?
- How much of the Old Testament does this manuscript contain? Of the New Testament? What two other books does it contain?
- What is the primary type of text of manuscript Aleph?
- From what century does manuscript A date?
- How much of the Bible does manuscript A contain?
- What is the type of text of manuscript A in the Gospels? What is it in the rest of the New Testament?
- Where is manuscript B found today? What name is given to it?
- When was manuscript B written?
- What does manuscript B contain? What books are missing from it?
- What text-type is manuscript B an excellent representative B of in the New Testament?
- What is the name of manuscript C? Whose sermons were written over it after it was erased?
- From what century does manuscript C date?
- What is the primary name of manuscript D? Who gave it to the Cambridge Library?
- From what century does manuscript D date? In what two languages is it written?
- What is the remarkable special characteristic of manuscript D?
- How much longer is manuscipt D in the book of Acts than most manuscripts?
- Of what text type is this manuscript the principal representative?
- What is the name of manuscipt DP? What books does it contain?
- In what languages is manuscript DP written? What type of text is it?
- What are the text-types and dates of manuscripts E, F, and G in the Gospels? In the Pauline letters?
- What is the date and text-type of manuscript K in the Gospels? In the book of Acts and the Pauline letters?
- What is the date and text-type of manuscript L in the Gospels? What manuscript does it often agree with?
- What is the date and text-type of manuscript L in the other New Testament books?
- What is the date of manuscript W? What is its text-type in the latter part of Mark? What remarkable addition does it have?
- What is the text-type of manuscript Theta in Mark?
http://www.bterry.com/greek/tc/mtnt4158.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/greek/tc/mtnt4158.htm
Last updated on February 12, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry