- In what ways did God speak to the fathers?
- When has God spoken through a Son? To whom?
- What is the relationship of the Son to the glory of God?
- What is the relationship of the Son to the nature/substance of
- Where is the Son seated? After what did He sit down?
- What is the first group that the writer of Hebrews says that
the Son is superior to/better than?
- What does God say that the angels should do when He brings the
first-born into the world?
- What does God make His angels?
- By what title does God address the Son when He speaks of His
- Like what does God roll up the heavens?
- For whose sake do angels serve/minister?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by