- How does the Hebrews writer characterize the law?
- What can the continual sacrifices of the law not do?
- What would worshippers not have if these sacrifices cleansed
- What do these sacrifices serve as year after year?
- What does the Hebrews writer say cannot take away sins?
- What did Christ in the Psalms say that God had prepared for
- What did Christ in the Psalms say that He came to do?
- What did God abolish? What did He establish?
- Where did Christ sit down? For how long?
- What is the effect of a single offering of one sacrifice?
- What is the result of the forgiveness of sins as regards
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by