- What two things does the Hebrews writer say we should throw
off and lay aside?
- What two titles does the Hebrews writer give Jesus at the
beginning of chapter 12?
- What enabled Jesus to endure the cross and despise its shame?
- To what point had the original readers of Hebrews not yet
resisted in their struggle with sin?
- Whom does the Lord discipline?
- What is the person who is not disciplined by the Lord?
- When did earthly fathers discipline us? Why does God
- What does discipline yield or produce later?
- What will one not see the Lord without?
- What does the Hebrews writer warn against that can grow up
and defile many?
- What two sins does the Hebrews writer warn against, one of
which Esau is an example of having?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by