1. How does the Hebrews writer describe Mount Sinai?
2-5. What eight things does the Hebrews writer say that
Christians have come to?
6. Is the word firstborn in Heb. 12:23 singular or plural? (hint:
look at the verb)
7. Whose blood does Christ's blood speak better than?
8. What did God's voice shake at Mount Sinai? What else will it
shake in the future?
9. What kind of kingdom have we received?
10. With what do we accompany acceptable worship to God?
11. In what awesome way does the Hebrews writer characterize God?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by