- What do the children share in that Christ also shared in?
- Who has the power of death?
- What does that one use to keep people in slavery throughout
- Whom does Christ take hold of (is concerned with)?
- In what way is Christ made like His brothers?
- What are two characteristics that Christ has as high priest?
- What did Christ do as high priest that regards the sins of the
- Why is Christ able to help those who are tempted?
- What two titles does the writer give Jesus at the beginning of
- Who else was faithful besides Jesus?
- Of how much more glory is Jesus worthy than this person?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by