- Who does the Hebrews writer say that the other priest who has
arisen is like?
- What kind of requirement or regulation must priests ordinarily
meet to become priests?
- On what basis did Jesus become a priest?
- Why was the former commandment set aside?
- What did the law make perfect?
- What is the result of the better hope that we have?
- What passage does the Hebrews writer quote to prove that
Christ was made a priest by an oath? (i.e., where is it
- What is Jesus the surety or guarantee of?
- Why were there many priests under the old law?
- What does Jesus live to do?
- What is it that Levitical priests do that Jesus has no need
to do? What did He offer?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by