- What was the main point that the Hebrews writer was trying to
- Where does Jesus serve as a minister? Who set it up?
- What are high priests appointed to do?
- What is the relationship between the earthly sanctuary and the
- What did God tell Moses to be careful about when he was about
to erect the tabernacle?
- How much more excellent is Christ's ministry than that of the
earthly priests? Why?
- What shows that the first covenant was not faultless?
- With whom does God find fault?
- Where would God put his laws under the new covenant?
- What would people not say to their neighbors and brothers
under the new covenant?
- What would be God's attitude toward his people's sins under
the new covenant?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by