- What is Christ the mediator of?
- What did the death of Christ redeem/ransom people from?
- What has to be proven/established where a will is involved
before it can take effect?
- What kind of blood did Moses use to ratify the first covenant?
- What did Moses sprinkle with the blood of the covenant?
- What does not happen without the shedding of blood?
- What was purified with these earthly sacrifices by Moses?
What are heavenly things purified with?
- Into what has Christ entered on our behalf? Into whose
- How often does the high priest enter the Most Holy Place? How
often did Christ offer Himself?
- What two things are appointed to happen to men?
- What will Christ appear a second time to do?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by