Reading: 5:1-2; 6:20-38; 10; 13; 15:1-16; 15:25-16:6;
16:37-17:15; 19-21; 23:1-6; 24:1-5; 25:1, 6-8; 28-29
- To which of his sons did Israel give the birthright?
- To what tribe did Samuel belong?
- Why did Saul die?
- Where did the ark of the covenant stay for three months after
- With what kind of music was the ark of the covenant brought to
Jerusalem? What was King David doing at that time?
- What prophet told David that God did not want him to build a
house of cedar for Him? Who would build the house?
- What did Hanun king of the Ammonites do to David's men in
order to insult him?
- Who according to the Chronicler incited David to number
- Into how many groups did David organize the priests?
- When David prayed just before his death, what eight things
did he say belonged to God?
- How long did David reign over Israel? In what cities?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by