II Kings 18-25
- What did the people do with the bronze serpent that Moses had
made and what happened to it after that?
- When was the city of Samaria captured? Where were the
Israelites in the Northern kingdom carried captive?
- In what language did the Rabshakeh, the field commander, speak
to the servants of Hezekiah?
- What reason did Hezekiah give in his prayer as to why the
kings of Assyria had been able to destroy the gods of the
- What did Isaiah tell Hezekiah that God had planned from of
- In what position did Hezekiah pray when told he was to die?
With what did he accompany his prayer?
- What sign was given Hezekiah that he would get well?
- What did Hilkiah the high priest find and where?
- What did Josiah destroy in his reforms?
- How long had it been since Israel had kept a Passover like
they did the days of Josiah?
- What king was carried off to Babylonian captivity with 10,000
captives by Nebuchadnezzar? What king was carried off to
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by