II Kings 9-13, 16-17
- Who anointed Jehu king?
- Why did the watchman at Jezreel think that the chariot driver
coming might be Jehu?
- What did Jezebel do when she heard that Jehu had come to
- How many sons of Ahab were killed in Samaria? Who killed
- What person did Jehu take with him into the house of Baal?
- Who saved Joash when Athaliah killed all other of Ahaziah's
sons? Who was priest at that time?
- How old was Joash/Jehoash when he became king? What happened
- What did Joash/Jehoash do to the temple?
- What happened to the man who was thrown into the tomb of
- Who was king in the north when Samaria was destroyed? Who
was king in the south at this time?
- What peoples were resettled in the land of Israel by the
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by