II Samuel 1-8
- Who came to David claiming to have killed Saul? What proof
did he bring?
- What "reward" did David give the man discussed above who
brought this news of Saul's death?
- Who was made king over Israel following Saul's death? Who
made him king?
- Who did Abner kill in battle? Whose brother was he?
- Whom did David insist that Abner bring with him if he wanted
to see him?
- How did Ish-bosheth die?
- What city did David make his capital?
- What sound was David to wait for before he attacked the
- Why did Uzzah die?
- What did David do before the Lord that made Michal despise
- What promise did God give David through the prophet Nathan?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by