Judges 6-9, 11-12:7
- In what kind of place was Gideon threshing grain when the angel of the LORD
appeared to him?
- What question did Gideon ask when he was told that the LORD
was with him?
- What did Gideon do to the altar of Baal in his home town?
What other name was he given because of this?
- What three signs did God give Gideon to reassure him that He
would be with him in the battle against the Midianites?
- What did the men who were chosen to fight the Midianites do by
the side of the river? How many were chosen? (not NRSV)
- What did Gideon's men do to start the battle with the
- How did Gideon find out the name of the elders of Succoth?
- Which of Gideon's sons became king of Shechem?
- For how long a time did Jephthah say that Israel had held the
cities on the Arnon?
- What vow did Jephthah take before God if God would let him
win the battle? Who did it turn out to be against?
- What word did the Ephraimites and Gileadites pronounce
Last Updated October 7, 2007
Page maintained by