Joshua 18, 20, 22-24
- Where did the Israelites set up the tent of meeting?
- How long was someone who killed a person to stay in a city of
- What were the three cities of refuge on the west side of the
- What were the three cities of refuge on the east side of the
- What did the tribes on the east side of the Jordan River build
at the Jordan?
- Who led the party of the Israelites to talk with the tribes
on the east side of the Jordan River?
- How many of the good things that God had promised the
Israelites did Joshua say had come to pass?
- What individuals did Joshua mention in recounting the history
of the Israelites?
- Between which gods did Joshua say that the Israelites must
choose to serve? Which would Joshua and his family serve?
- In what did Joshua write the words that he spoke?
- How old was Joshua when he died?
Last Updated September 11, 2007
Page maintained by