Nehemiah 1-2, 4-7:4, 8-9, 12:27-13:31
- When Nehemiah heard about the walls of Jerusalem, what did he
tell God in prayer about the sins of Israel?
- When the king asked Nehemiah what his request was, what did
- What did Nehemiah tell the Jewish officials about God?
- What did Sanballat and Tobiah first do when they heard that
the Jews were rebuilding the walls?
- When the peoples around the Jews became angry and decided to
fight against Jerusalem, what two things did the Jews do?
- What were the Jews in Palestine doing that was hurting the
Jews in the exile and that Nehemiah wanted to stop?
- When Sanballat and Geshem wanted to meet Nehemiah in the plain
of Ono, what did Nehemiah reply?
- Where did Shemaiah want Nehemiah to hide for safety?
- When Ezra read from the book of the law, what did the Levites
do to help and why?
- Since when had the Israelites not celebrated the Feast of
Booths like they did in the time of Ezra and Nehemiah?
- What languages were half the children from mixed marriages
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by