- What were the names of Ruth's father-in-law, mother-in-law,
husband, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law?
- Why did Naomi tell Ruth and Orpah that they should turn back?
- In what five ways did Ruth say she would be with Naomi?
- To what city did Naomi return with Ruth?
- What new name did Naomi adopt and what did it mean?
- How did Boas greet his workers in the field and how did they
- What did Boaz tell Ruth that he had told the young men about
- What did Naomi tell Ruth to do to Boaz?
- How did one confirm a transaction in the days of Ruth and
- Who was Ruth's grandson?
- Who was Boaz's mother? (research bonus)
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by