- What were the Jewish names of four youths carried off into Babylonian captivity? (chap. 1)
- What were the Babylonian names of four youths carried off into Babylonian captivity? (chap. 1)
- What four metals was the image in Nebuchadnezzar's dream made of? (chap. 2)
- What did Nebuchadnezzar say that the fourth man in the fiery furnace looked like? (chap. 3)
- How long a time after Daniel interpreted the dream of the great tree for Nebuchadnezzar was it fulfilled? (chap. 4)
- How long a time after Daniel interpreted the handwriting on the wall for Belshazzar was it fulfilled? (chap. 5)
- What four words were written on the wall in the court of Belshazzar? (chap. 5)
- What were the four beasts in Daniel's dream in chapter 7?
- What did the ram and the he-goat represent in the vision in Daniel 8?
- What was the name of the angel who explained the visions to Daniel in chapters 8 and 9?
- How many weeks ("sevens" NIV) did the angel say were decreed for Daniel's people and the holy city? (Daniel 9)
http://www.bterry.com/otsurvey/danielhw.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/otsurvey/danielhw.htm
Last updated on December 3, 2012
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2012 Bruce Terry