- What reason does God give as to why the Israelites were not to make a graven image? (chap. 4)
- What reason does God give as to why the Israelites should keep the sabbath day holy? (chap. 5)
- What is the most significant command found in Deuteronomy? How was it to be remembered? (chap. 6)
- What blessing did God promise the Israelites if they would obey Him that related to Egypt? (chap. 7)
- What scriptures from this reading did Jesus quote when he was tempted by Satan in the wilderness? (chaps. 6-8)
- Why were Israelites not to eat blood? (chap. 12)
- What were the Israelites not to add to nor take from? (chap. 12)
- What was a test for a false prophet found in chapter 13?
- What does the expression 'eye be evil/hostile' mean in the context of chapter 15? (not in NIV)
- How should one not appear before the Lord? How much should one give to the Lord? (chap. 16)
- What was a test for a false prophet found in chapter 18?
- What was to happen to the body of a man who was hanged on a tree? What was that man's status with God? (chap. 21)
- - 14. What was to happen to a man and a woman who had sex if:
- she was married to someone else?
- she was engaged to someone else and it was in the city?
- she was engaged to someone else and it was in the country?
- she was neither married nor engaged? (chap. 22)
- To whom could Israelites lend with interest? Whom could they not charge interest? (chap. 23)
- For what reason could a man divorce his wife under the law of Moses? (chap. 24)
- What rule about putting to death fathers and children is found in the law of Moses? (chap. 24)
- When was an ox not to be muzzled? (chap. 25)
- What knowledge belongs to God? What belongs to us? (chap. 29)
- Where was God's commandment? Where was it not? (chap. 30)
- What was supposed to happen at the Feast of Booths every seven years? (chap. 31)
- How much did Moses write in a book? What did Moses command the Levites to do with the book (chap. 31)
- What three things did Moses say the Israelites sacrifices to and worshiped that made God jealous? (chap. 32)
- Who does God say should take revenge? (chap. 32)
http://www.bterry.com/otsurvey/deuteronomy.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/otsurvey/deuteronomy.htm
Last updated on September 24, 2012
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2012 Bruce Terry