- What were the Israelites told to circumcise in chap. 10?
- What statement about the poor from chapter 15 did Jesus repeat shortly before he died?
- For how long were the Israelites to eat the Passover with unleavened bread? (chap. 16)
- How many witnesses did it take to put someone to death? Who should be first to kill them? (chap. 17)
- What kind of prophet was God going to raise up in the future? (chap. 18)
- What was the first-born to receive? (chap. 21)
- What was the maximum number of stripes that could be given to a man being punished? (chap. 25)
- What was a person who did not do all the words of the law? (chap. 27)
- How old was Moses when he commissioned Joshua? (chap. 31)
- On what mountain did Moses view the land and die? What was the name of the peak on the mountain? What city was it across the Jordan from? (chap. 34)
- Where was Moses buried? Who buried him? (chap. 34)
http://www.bterry.com/otsurvey/deuteronomyhw.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/otsurvey/deuteronomyhw.htm
Last updated on September 24, 2012
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2012 Bruce Terry