- In what ways were the four living creatures of Ezekiel 1 and 10 like and unlike human beings?
- What was the outcome for Ezekiel as watchman and the people who repented and didn't repent? (chap. 3; cf. 33)
- What were the four kinds of idolatry that were going on in the temple at Jerusalem? (chap. 8)
- What was God's reaction to the idolatry in the temple? (chaps. 10, 11)
- What proverb were people saying that God says He will put an end to? (chap. 12)
- What are the sources for the messages of the false prophets? (chap. 13)
- What were the sins which brought about the destruction of Sodom? (chap. 16)
- What is the relationship between a father and son's sins and righteous lives and responsibility for each? (chap. 18)
- Why were the sabbaths given to Israel in the wilderness? (chap. 20)
- What were the names of the two prostitutes who metaphorically stood for Samaria and Jerusalem? (chap. 23)
- Who close to Ezekiel died? What was Ezekiel's response as God had commanded? (chap. 24)
- What evidence do you see in chapter 28 that would indicate that Ezekiel was prophesying about a man and not the devil?
- When Pharaoh king of Egypt was destroyed by the king of Babylon, what did God say would happen to the sun, moon, and stars? (chap. 32)
- What does God not have pleasure in? What will not deliver or save a righteous man when he sins and transgresses? (chap. 33)
- On what day was Ezekiel told that Jerusalem had fallen? What happened to Ezekiel on that day? (chap. 33)
- What did the Israelites show with their mouths? What was their heart set on or full of? (chap. 33)
- What was Ezekiel like to the Israelites after Jerusalem fell? (chap. 33)
- Why was God upset with the shepherds of His people in chapter 34? What was His solution to the problem?
- What does God say He will put in His people when He gives them a heart of flesh instead of a heart of stone? (chap. 36)
- What is the main point of the vision of the Valley of Dry Bones in chapter 37? What is a second lesson that might be drawn from it?
- What do each of the sticks and the joining of them in chapter 37 represent?
- How does chapter 38 reveal that Gog and the armies of Magog would be destroyed?
- How does chapter 43 contrast with the vision in chapters 10 and 11?
- In what ways is the city in Ezekiel's vision in chapters 47 and 48 like John's vision of the city in Revelation 21-22?
http://www.bterry.com/otsurvey/ezekiel.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/otsurvey/ezekiel.htm
Last updated on December 2, 2015
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2012 Bruce Terry