The Book of Job
- In what condition did Job say that he was both born and would die? (chap. 1)
- How long did Job's three friends sit with him in silence? (chap. 2)
- Who or what did Job curse? (chap. 3)
- When did Job wish he had died? (chap. 3)
- How sure was Eliphaz that man is born for trouble? (chap. 5)
- Whom did Eliphaz say that God catches in their own craftiness? (chap. 5)
- What question did Job begin his answer to Bildad with that applies even to Christians today? (chap. 9)
- What did Job complain would be the problem if he were to take God to a court of law? (chap. 9)
- When did Job wish that he had died? (chap. 10)
- What did Job say would die when his friends died? (chap. 12)
- How did Job characterize man that is born of woman? (chap. 14)
- What question did Job wonder about if a man dies? (chap. 14)
- How did Job say that he could speak if his friends were in his place? (chap. 16)
- By what did Job say that he has escaped? (chap. 19)
- What did Job reply happens to the wicked? How does this show his innocence? (chap. 21)
- What did Eliphaz say that God does to the proud and to the lowly or humble? (chap. 22)
- In chapter 22, of what sins did Eliphaz claim that Job is guilty?
- What did Job say is hidden that man can find? What is hidden that man cannot find? (chap. 28)
- What definition of wisdom and understanding is given in chapter 28?
- What righteous deeds did Job claim to have performed in chapter 29?
- What position of leadership did Job hold? (chap. 29)
- In chapter 31, what sins does Job claim that he has NOT committed?
- What does Elihu say would happen if God should take back His Spirit? (chap. 34)
- What two unidentified animals does God say have no equal? (chaps. 40-41)
http://www.bterry.com/otsurvey/job.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/otsurvey/job.htm
Last updated on November 7, 2012
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2012 Bruce Terry