Law and Tabernacle
- What kind of meat did God provide for the Israelites?
- What does the word 'manna' mean?
- What were the names of Moses' father-in-law, wife, and two sons?
- At what mountain were the Ten Commandments given?
- What was the penalty for seducing an unbetrothed virgin?
- How much interest could Israelites charge fellow Israelites on a loan?
- What three feasts were all males commanded to attend?
- What two rooms did the veil or curtain separate in the tabernacle?
- What two items were put in the breastplate of judgment that was worn by the high priest?
- What commandment in chapter 34 is the basis for the modern-day practice of Jews having four sets of dishes?
- What two men did God give ability to so that they could build the tabernacle? With what was the first one filled?
http://www.bterry.com/otsurvey/lawhw.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/otsurvey/lawhw.htm
Last updated on September 18, 2012
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2012 Bruce Terry