- In the second psalm, how did the LORD tell His Son that He should treat the nations?
- What rule does Paul quote from the fourth Psalm in the book of Ephesians?
- What does the fool say in his heart? (Psalm 14)
- What passage in the sixteenth Psalm is quoted by the apostles to prove the resurrection of Christ?
- In the twenty-seventh Psalm, why does the psalmist say that he will not be afraid?
- What concept does Jesus take from the thirty-seventh Psalm in creating the Beatitudes?
- What does the psalmist say in the thirty-seventh Psalm that one will not see in a lifetime?
- In the fortieth psalm, what does the psalmist say that God wants rather than sacrifices and offerings?
- Who is there who does good? (Psalm 53)
- In the sixty-second Psalm, what does the psalmist admonish the one whose riches increase?
- In the sixty-ninth psalm, what did the psalmist say had consumed him? (applied to Jesus in the New Testament)
- If Asaph had voiced his thoughts that the wicked get away with sin, to whom would he have been untrue? (Psalm 73)
- In the seventy-third Psalm, when did the psalmist come to understand that all was not well with the prosperous wicked?
- What exalted term did God call the judges of Israel that gets quoted by Jesus in the New Testament? (Psalm 82)
- What does the psalmist in the eighty-fourth Psalm say that one day in God's courts is better than?
- How does the psalmist in the ninetieth Psalm describe a thousand years as far as God is concerned?
- How long does an average person live? A strong person? (Psalm 90)
- What verses from the ninety-first Psalm does the devil quote in tempting Jesus?
- With what does the psalmist say that God's people should enter His gates? (Psalm 100)
- In Psalm 101, what does the psalmist say he will not set before his eyes?
- In Psalm 106, to whom does the psalmist say that the people were sacrificing their sons and daughters when they sacrificed them to the idols of Canaan?
- Which is the shortest psalm in the book of Psalms? Which is the longest psalm?
- In what country did the Israelites not feel like singing? (Psalm 137)
- In Psalm 144, what two similes are used to describe the length of a person's life?
http://www.bterry.com/otsurvey/psalms.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/otsurvey/psalms.htm
Last updated on November 21, 2013
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2012 Bruce Terry