- To what does the psalmist liken a person who meditates on God's law day and night? (Psalm 1)
- What specific events in the crucifixion of Christ are foretold in the twenty-second Psalm?
- In the twenty-third Psalm, why does the psalmist say that he will not be afraid even when in danger of dying?
- What does the psalmist say happened to his body when he failed to confess his sin? (Psalm 32)
- What evidence do you see in the thirty-second Psalm that there was forgiveness of sins in the Old Testament?
- In the fifty-first Psalm, what kind of sacrifice does the psalmist say is acceptable to God?
- In the fifty-first Psalm, what did David not want God to take away from him after he sinned with Bathsheba?
- What kind of priest does Psalm 110 say that David's Lord is to be for ever?
- In Psalm 110, where did YaHWeH tell David's Lord to sit and for how long?
- In Psalm 118, what happened to the stone which the builders rejected?
- According to Psalm 119, what can one do to insure that he or she will not sin against God?
http://www.bterry.com/otsurvey/psalmshw.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/otsurvey/psalmshw.htm
Last updated on November 7, 2012
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2012 Bruce Terry