II Timothy 4
- When does Paul want Timothy to be urgently prepared to preach
- What will people not endure or put up with in times to come?
- What kind of ears will people have who want teachers that will
say what they want to hear?
- What kind of work is Timothy told to do?
- What does Paul say he has fought?
- What does Paul say is laid up in store for him?
- Whom does Paul say the Lord, the righteous judge, will award
on the day of judgment?
- When did Paul want Timothy to come? (two answers in this
chapter; give both)
- Who had deserted Paul? Why?
- Who did Paul want Timothy to bring with him because he was
useful or helpful?
- What three things did Paul want Timothy to bring with him?
- Who had done Paul great harm?
- From what did Paul say that he had been rescued or delivered
at his first defense?
- What did Paul say that the Lord would save him for or to?
Last Updated November 7, 2002
Page maintained by .