- What two things does Paul characterize himself as in the
opening of the letter to Titus?
- When was eternal life promised? When was it made apparent?
- To what group or party did the false teachers that Paul warned
Titus about belong? What are three ways that he
characterized such people?
- Why did Paul want Titus to rebuke the Cretans sharply?
- What is pure to those who are pure? What is pure to those who
are corrupt and unbelieving?
- What are those who deny God by their deeds unfit for?
- What does Paul want Titus to teach?
- What three things are supposed to characterize Titus'
- What three positives does Paul command for slaves? What two
negatives are they not to do?
- What are Christians to be zealous/eager to do?
- What is Titus to use his authority to do?
- How does Paul describe the way we used to be?
- What appeared so that God saved us?
- What kind of hope do we have as heirs?
- Where had Paul decided to spend the winter?
- What two people did Paul want Titus to help on their way?
http://www.bterry.com/pastorals/titussq.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/pastorals/titussq.htm
Last updated on April 2, 2003
Page maintained by