Second Law (Deut. 12-16)
- Where were the Israelites to offer their burnt offerings and
where not? (chap. 12)
- Why were Israelites not to eat blood? (chap. 12)
- What were the Israelites not to add to nor take from? (chap.
- What was a test for a false prophet found in chapter 13?
- Who all were the Israelites to turn against if they turned to
idolatry? (chap. 13)
- Who all was to receive the tithe every third year? (chap. 14)
- On what condition would there be no poor among the Israelites?
- What does the expression 'eye be evil/hostile' mean in the
context of chapter 15? (not in NIV)
- What statement about the poor from chapter 15 did Jesus repeat
shortly before he died?
- For how long were the Israelites to eat the Passover with
unleavened bread? (chap. 16)
- How should one not appear before the Lord? How much should
one give to the Lord? (chap. 16)
http://www.bterry.com/pentateuch/2ndlaw.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pentateuch/2ndlaw.htm
Last updated on January 28, 2003
Page maintained by