The Exodus (Ex. 12:37-15:27)
- How many Israelite men left Egypt?
- How long had the Israelites lived in Egypt (or, Egypt and
- Who was to eat the Passover and who was restricted from eating
- For how many days were the Israelites to eat unleavened bread?
- What reason were the Israelites to tell their sons as to why
they ate unleavened bread at the Passover?
- What went before the Israelites by day and what went before
them by night?
- With how many picked chariots and how many other chariots did
Pharaoh pursue the Israelites?
- What words of encouragement did Moses give the Israelites when
they complained that it would have been better to have kept
serving the Egyptians that to die in the wilderness?
- What did God do so that the Israelites could cross the Red
- What two things did God do to the Egyptians so that they
could not follow the Israelites across the sea?
- Who led the Israelite women in song after the Egyptians
http://www.bterry.com/pentateuch/exodus.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pentateuch/exodus.htm
Last updated on January 24, 2003
Page maintained by