The Exodus (Ex. 16-19)
- What kind of meat did God provide for the Israelites?
- What does the word 'manna' mean?
- How much manna were people to gather on a regular day? On
Friday? On the Sabbath?
- What did manna look like and taste like?
- What did God tell Moses to do to the rock at Horeb to produce
water while the people were camped at Rephidim?
- Who led the fight against the Amalekites?
- Who held up Moses' hands while Israel fought the Amalekites?
- What were the names of Moses' father-in-law, wife, and two
- What suggestion did Moses' father-in-law give Moses to help
him judge the people?
- What kind of relationship did God promise the Israelites that
they would have with Him if they would obey His voice and
keep His covenant?
- What was Mount Sinai like on the "morning of the third day"?
What were the people commanded not to do to the mountain?
http://www.bterry.com/pentateuch/exodus2.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pentateuch/exodus2.htm
Last updated on January 24, 2003
Page maintained by