Various Laws (Numbers 5, 15:37-39, 18, 28-30, 35)
- If a person had leprosy, where was that person to live? (chap.
- If a person made restitution for a sin, how much was he or she
to pay back? What was that person to do before restitution
was made? (chap. 5)
- What was a woman to drink if her husband was jealous and took
her to the priest? (chap. 5)
- What were people to wear on the corners of their garments?
What color was to be found in them? (chap. 15)
- Who was to receive the offerings of the Israelites? (chap. 18)
- Who was to receive the tithes of the Israelites? To whom were
they to pay tithes? (chap. 18)
- What was to be offered every day as a continual burnt offering
and when were they to be offered? (chap. 28)
- What extra sacrifices were to be offered on the sabbath?
- On what feast or fast days were extra sacrifices to be
offered? (chap. 28-29)
- How might a husband or father loose a vow which a wife or
daughter had made? (chap. 30)
Bonus: Name at least two restrictions which were placed on the
execution of those who killed another. (chap. 35)
http://www.bterry.com/pentateuch/laws.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pentateuch/laws.htm
Last updated on January 28, 2003
Page maintained by