Ten Plagues (Ex. 5-8)
- How far into the wilderness did Moses and Aaron initially ask
for the Israelites to go in order to worship God?
- What punishment did Pharaoh put on the Israelites in response
to the request of Moses and Aaron?
- By what name did God say that He had appeared to Abraham,
Issac, and Jacob? By what name did he not make Himself
- What were the names of the four sons of Aaron?
- How old were Moses and Aaron when they spoke to Pharaoh about
letting the Israelites go?
- What happened to the rods/staffs of Pharaoh's magicians?
- When did Pharaoh say that the plague of frogs should be taken
away from the land?
- Who hardened Pharaoh's heart after the plague of frogs was
- What was the assessment of Pharaoh's magicians after the
plague of gnats came?
- What difference did God make between the land of Goshen and
the rest of Egypt in the plague of flies?
- Who hardened Pharaoh's heart after the plague of flies was
http://www.bterry.com/pentateuch/plagues.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pentateuch/plagues.htm
Last updated on January 24, 2003
Page maintained by