Ten Plagues (Ex. 9:1-12:36)
- On what kinds of livestock did the fifth plague come?
- Who hardened Pharaoh's heart after the plague of boils and
- Where in Egypt did the plague of hail and fire not fall?
- Who hardened Pharaoh's heart after the plague of hail and fire
- Why did God say that He had hardened Pharaoh's heart and the
hearts of his servants?
- Who did Pharaoh offer to let go before the plague of locust
- Who hardened Pharaoh's heart after the plague of locusts was
- What did Pharaoh say must stay behind after the plague of
- What range of firstborn did Moses say would die about
midnight? With what emotion did Moses leave Pharaoh?
- What was to be eaten at the Passover meal? What was not to
- Where was the blood of the Passover lamb to be put? What was
God's response to seeing the blood there?
N.B. You should be prepared to name the ten plagues for a
possible pop quiz next class period and certainly for the
http://www.bterry.com/pentateuch/template.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pentateuch/template.htm
Last updated on March 17, 2003
Page maintained by