The Tabernacle (Ex. 25-32)
Be prepared to label a diagram of the furnishings of the
tabernacle on the final exam.
- From whom was Moses to receive an offering to build the
- What was the ark of the covenant made out of? What was it
- What was the lid of the ark made out of? What sat on either
end of the lid?
- What was the lid of the ark called?
- How many lamps did the lampstand hold? How much did it weigh?
- In what way was Moses told to erect the tabernacle that gets
quoted in the book of Hebrews?
- What two rooms did the veil or curtain separate in the
- What two items were put in the breastplate of judgment that
was worn by the high priest?
- How was the golden calf made and how did Aaron say it was
- What kinds of acts of worship did the Israelites engage in to
worship the golden calf?
- What did the Levites do to appoint themselves to the service
of God after the worship of the golden calf?
http://www.bterry.com/pentateuch/tabernacle.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pentateuch/tabernacle.htm
Last updated on January 27, 2003
Page maintained by