After the Flood and the Tower of Babel (Gen. 9, 11:1-9)
- What three things did God command Noah and his sons to do when
he blessed them?
- What did God give Noah and his family for food?
- What did God say should happen to those who kill another
- What promise did God make in His covenant with Noah?
- What did Noah do that led to his son Ham seeing him naked?
- After Noah, how many languages did people speak?
- Out of what two things did the people build a tower and city?
- What result did the people want to see from building a tower?
What did they not want to happen?
- What did God do to stop the building of the tower?
- Why was the name of the tower called Babel?
- Where were people scattered to after the tower of Babel?
http://www.bterry.com/pentateuch/tower.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pentateuch/tower.htm
Last updated on January 24, 2003
Page maintained by