- What was given to Israel as a sign between God and them?
- God told Ezekiel that the crown would be removed until when?
- What were the names of the two prostitutes who metaphorically stood for Samaria and Jerusalem?
- On what day did the king of Babylon lay siege to Jerusalem?
- What does God metaphorically liken Jerusalem to that has a fire built beneath it?
- Who close to Ezekiel died? What was Ezekiel's response as God had commanded?
- On the day that a fugitive came to Ezekiel to tell him the news that Jerusalem had fallen, what happened to Ezekiel?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/ezek20-24.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/ezek20-24.htm
Last updated on April 2, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry