- When Ezekiel prophesied the first time what happened to the bones in the valley of dry bones? What happened when he prophecied again?
- What was the meaning of the vision of the valley of dry bones?
- What was Ezekiel told to write upon the two sticks?
- What was Ezekiel to do with the two sticks after he had written on them? What did this symbolize?
- Who did Ezekiel say would be king over the people?
- Who was Gog (i.e., where was he from and who was he prince over)?
- How long would it take to burn the weapons of Magog and its allies after they were destroyed?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/ezek37-39.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/ezek37-39.htm
Last updated on April 11, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry