- What was the appearance of the man who appeared to Ezekiel in a vision? What two things was he holding in his hand?
- What came from the east and filled the temple like in the vision by the River Chebar (NIV Kebar)?
- For what reason did God want Ezekiel to describe the temple he had seen in the vision to the house/people of Israel?
- What did Ezekiel see coming out from under the threshold of the temple toward the east? How deep was it at 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000 cubits?
- What was the fruit and the leaves for from the trees that grew on both sides of the river?
- What geometric shape was the city in? What was the circumference of its walls?
- How many gates were in the city? What were they named after?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/ezek40-48.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/ezek40-48.htm
Last updated on April 15, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry