- What was the appearance of the man who appeared to Ezekiel in a vision? What two things was he holding in his hand?
- How many faces did the cherubs carved on the inside walls of the temple have? What were they?
- What came from the east and filled the temple like in the vision by the River Chebar (NIV Kebar)?
- For what reason did God want Ezekiel to describe the temple he had seen in the vision to the house/people of Israel?
- What restrictions regarding hair would be placed on the Levitical priests, the sons of Zadok?
- What four items would be in the 25,000 by 25,000 cubit area in the center of the country? To whom would the land on either side belong?
- What did Ezekiel see coming out from under the threshold of the temple toward the east? How deep was it at 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000 cubits?
- What was the fruit and the leaves for from the trees that grew on both sides of the river?
- What geometric shape was the city in? What was the circumference of its walls?
- How many gates were in the city? What were they named after?
- What would the name of the city be called?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/ezek40-48x2.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/ezek40-48x2.htm
Last updated on November 11, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003, 2010 Bruce Terry