- How was Israel different from an ox or a donkey?
- What does God not take pleasure or delight in?
- When shall the mountain of the Lord's house be established?
- What did the vineyard of the beloved yield?
- On whom all does Isaiah pronounce woes? (chap. 5)
- Describe the scene in the vision Isaiah had in the year that king Uzziah died:
- How did Isaiah answer God when He asked who would go for Him?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa1-6.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa1-6.htm
Last updated on March 5, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry