Isaiah 1-9: Homework
- How was Israel different from an ox or a donkey?
- What does God not take pleasure or delight in?
- When shall the mountain of the Lord's house be established?
- What did the vineyard of the beloved yield?
- On whom all does Isaiah pronounce woes? (chap. 5)
- Describe the scene in the vision Isaiah had in the year that king Uzziah died:
- How did Isaiah answer God when He asked who would go for Him?
- What sign did Isaiah say that God was going to give Ahaz anyway, even though he refused to ask for a sign?
- What did God say would happen before Maher-shalal-hashbaz learned how to talk?
- What did God say not to call a conspiracy?
- What names would be given to the child who would be born to rule on David's throne?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa1-9.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa1-9.htm
Last updated on August 26, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2010 Bruce Terry