Isaiah 10-21: Homework
- What two things does God say that Assyria is in His hand?
- What metaphor does Isaiah use to describe the One who was to be decended from Jesse?
- What city is the oracle in chapter 13 about?
- What will happen to the heavenly bodies on the day of the LORD that Isaiah speaks of in chapter 13?
- What will happen to men, women, and children on that day?
- What people will God use to show his punishment on Babylon?
- Who is the oracle in chapter 14 about?
- What will the spirits of the dead in Sheol say to this one when he dies?
- What had this one said in his heart that was boastfully wicked?
- What two kingdoms does God speak against in chapter 17? What major city is mentioned as the capital of one of them?
- What two African kingdoms does God speak against in chapters 18-20?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa10-21.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa10-21.htm
Last updated on August 26, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2010 Bruce Terry