- What kind of weapons does Isaiah label the armies that the LORD is mustering for war?
- What two cities does God say He will make Babylon like?
- Who will live in Babylon after God destroys it?
- What word does the King James Version use to translate the word for the morning star in 14:12?
- What kind of being does God call the one who made the earth and kingdoms shake and tremble?
- Where would this being be buried?
- What two kingdoms other than Babylon does God give an oracle against in chapter 14?
- What kingdom does God speak against in chapters 15-16?
- What two kingdoms does God speak against in chapter 17? What major city is mentioned as the capital of one of them?
- What two African kingdoms does God speak against in chapters 18-20?
- What three kingdoms does God speak against in chapter 21? What two nations does God say will attack the first one?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa13-21sq.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa13-21sq.htm
Last updated on March 5, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry