- What were the people doing when they should have been weeping and mourning, shaving their heads, and wearing sackcloth?
- Who had used his position to hew out a rock tomb for himself?
- To what kind of woman does God liken the city of Tyre?
- What will God do with death? What will He do with tears?
- In chapter 26, what does God say will happen to Israel's dead who dwell in the dust?
- What three line children's diddy were Isaiah's opponents characterizing his message as being?
- Who would God use to speak to the people who rejected his message and refused to hear of His rest?
- What kind of foundation was God laying in Zion?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa22-29.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa22-29.htm
Last updated on March 5, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry