- What was Isaiah told that indicates that he knew how to write?
- What did the people not want prophets to prophesy about? What kind of things did they want to hear about?
- In what did God say the people would find salvation? In what would they find strength?
- What were the people trusting in and relying on instead of God?
- What did God say He would pour out on the people from on high?
- In what will the king be when the people's eyes see him?
- Who will not be found on the highway called the Way of Holiness or the Holy Way?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa30-35.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa30-35.htm
Last updated on March 5, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry