Isaiah 36-39: Homework
- What king of Assyria came against the cities of Judah in the fourteenth year of Hezekiah? Who did he send to Jerusalem from Lachish?
- What language did the Jewish leaders want the Assyrian representative to speak in? What language did he speak in?
- On what country did the Assyrian representative say that the Jews were relying? To what did he liken this country?
- What steps did King Hezekiah take when he heard what the Assyrian representative said?
- What did King Hezekiah do when he received a letter from the King of Assyria?
- Who determined that the king of Assyria would conquer nations? For how long had this been planned?
- How many Assyrians died in one night?
- In what position did Hezekiah pray to God when he was told he was to die soon?
- How many years did God add to Hezekiah's life when he prayed to Him in his sickness?
- To whom did Hezekiah show all the treasures of his house?
- What did Isaiah tell Hezekiah would be carried off to Babylon?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa36-39x2.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa36-39x2.htm
Last updated on September 9, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2010 Bruce Terry