Isaiah 40-48: Homework
- What did a voice call or cry out about the way of the Lord?
- Who will renew their strength? What animal will they be like?
- What people does God call his servant whom he has chosen?
- What does God put on his servant in whom he delights?
- What has God made his servant to the nations/Gentiles?
- What does an idolater do with the two halves of a log?
- What was the name of God's anointed shepherd?
- When does God declare or make known the end? What does He tell from ancient times?
- What two things will happen to the "virgin daughter of Babylon" in a moment, on a single day?
- What does God challenge the astrologers who divide the heavens to do which He thinks they cannot?
- When God predicts things long before they happen, what is He trying to stop people from saying?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa40-48.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa40-48.htm
Last updated on September 14, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2010 Bruce Terry