Isaiah 49-57: Homework
- When did God call His servant?
- To whom does God give his servant as a light?
- When does God answer? When does God help?
- What is beautiful on the mountains?
- What was the physical appearance of God's servant?
- With what animal was God's servant compared? What was the characteristic of this animal that was like God's servant?
- What did God's servant bear or carry? For whom did He make intercession?
- What are God's thoughts and ways not? What are they higher than? How much higher?
- In what way would God's word not return? What would it accomplish?
- What would God's house be called? For whom?
- In what two places does God dwell?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa49-57.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa49-57.htm
Last updated on September 16, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2010 Bruce Terry