- When did God know Jeremiah?
- When people had forsaken God, what did they hew or dig out for themselves? What was the characteristic of these things?
- To what marital circumstance did God liken Israel's desire to return to Him that He said would greatly pollute or defile the land?
- What kind of circumcision did God want the men of Judah to perform?
- Whose rights did God want His people to defend?
- What had the people forgotten how to do because of their lack of shame?
- What should those who stand by the crossroads ask for so that they can walk in them?
- What did God say that His house which is called by His name had become in their eyes?
- When the people wouldn't obey God, what did they walk in or follow?
- What do those who heal the wound of God's people lightly say?
- What was the condition of the people when the harvest was over at the end of the summer?
- Why does God say that one should not be terrified or dismayed at the signs in the heavens?
- Why does God say that the shepherds are stupid and senseless?
- What is not in man? (two answers)
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/jer1-10.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/jer1-10.htm
Last updated on September 30, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003, 2010 Bruce Terry