- Where did the princes have Jeremiah thrown? What did he sink down in?
- Who rescued Jeremiah from the cistern? What was his race and sexual condition?
- When was Jerusalem put under siege by the Babylonians? When did they breach the walls?
- Who did Jeremiah choose to stay with after the destruction of Jerusalem?
- Who killed Gedaliah? Who led the forces that went to fight the killer?
- How long after the people asked Jeremiah to inquire of he LORD did the word of the LORD come to Jeremiah?
- Where did God tell Jeremiah that the people were not to go?
- Who did the people accuse Jeremiah of listening to rather than giving a prophecy from God?
- Who did Jeremiah say would set up his throne over the stones that he hid in the pavement at Tahpanhes?
- Who did the people say that they had and were going to burn incense to, pour out libations (drink offerings) to, and make cakes for?
- What question did God ask Baruch? How did God answer the question? What reason did He give for His answer?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/jer38-45.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/jer38-45.htm
Last updated on October 7, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003, 2010 Bruce Terry